Hey! I’m Armi and I’m not really fond of “About Me” pages because introductions are awkward (and I’m hella awkward like if there’s an awkward Olympics, I’d probably win gold). Anyway, I’ll give it a try.
Hmm… let’s see…
- I’m in my late 20s, single, and I currently make a living stringing words together as a copywriter.
- If free MBTI tests on the Internet are to be believed, I’m an INFJ which makes me a very rare specimen – like a unicorn! Lol! I’m also a Libra if that’s something you’re into. (Disclaimer: I don’t believe in horoscopes)
- I’m a huge geek. I get super invested about the things I like. I went through all the motions – reading endless wiki pages, watching youtube videos, scrolling tumblr and forums – just to satisfy my fangirl heart (it’s the same for people which is why, if you get the chance to know me personally, you might think I’m a creep but it means I just love you hehe). The years have mellowed me down though. I’m much boring now. #TitasofManila
- Books are a huge part of my life. I dream of owning a huge shelf that I’ll fill with rows upon rows of books. And, in keeping with my new year’s resolution, I’ll make sure that I have read every single one of them.
- Three things I love in no particular order: cats, museums, and long walks (in cloudy weather).
That’s it, really. I’m quite an average person, overall.